Thursday, 1 March 2018

P4 & M3

For my primary research I did a questionnaire with a few members of the target audience that I am aiming for. 

































These are the answers to my questionnaire. I did this because I believed that it was this was the most effective way of getting the information that I needed from the audience that I wanted. I choice this over a focus group because I thought that if I was in a focus group that other peoples opinion might effect there answers. This is good because they can do it on there own and don't have anyone there to effect there answers.


The answers that I got where very interesting because this meant that I was able to look at what I wanted to write about. This allowed me to focus on the points that people are most interested and the points that's people don't know about. This is good because it means that the article can focus around these points and tell people interesting facts that they may not have known. the main question that I wanted to focus on was the last question because I needed to see how safe children felt at school and look at if they feel like the school are doing the right things to help out with the problem that is cyber bullying.

secondary sources
For the secondary sources I have used 2 different websites for information. I have picked reliable source. This is important that the it is reliable because then the information that I use for my article is true. It is important that it isn't true because if it isn't true they people wont see the article as reliable and wont want to carry on reading. Another reason that I have used secondary sources is that so I can show other peoples opinions on the matter. This is showing that it isn't just all from my view and other people so that the points that I put forward are proven by other peoples points. I have also made sure that the websites that I have used are from companies that very known. This is good because you know that a range of different people are going to look on this webpage. This is important because I ill not be the only person looking at this website and they will have to make sure it is all correct































Harvard references

NSPCC. (2018). Bullying and cyberbullying. Available: https://www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abuse/child-abuse-and-neglect/bullying-and-cyberbullying/bullying-cyberbullying-statistics/ . Last accessed 19/06/2018.

effects of cyber bullying . (2018). effects of cyber bullying . Available: https://www.bullying.co.uk/cyberbullying/effects-of-cyberbullying/ . Last accessed 19/06/2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment