The article that I wrote was done for the school magazine to try and display the dangers and how big the scale that online bullying has become
The article that I have done is for I have tried to aim for my target audience. The target audience that am aiming for is between the ages or 11-18 years old of both genders as it has been made for a high school magazine.This is meant that I have had to pick suitable language that would be used by a student which would make the article more reliable and would take more interest in the article. I didn't want to use language that they wouldn't understand because if they didn't understand the language then they would give up with the article. This might make them feel that they are not talking to them like a friend but they are talking to them like they are talking down to them.
I have made my article look very professional. I have done this by the way that I have put my words into two columns I have done this because it looks like a lot of the other articles that I have seen. This makes it look very professional. This will be important because if it doesn't look like a normal article then people are going to take one look at the article and not want to read. what I have also done for my presentation is broke the big article down in smaller paragraphs. This is good because then when people see the article they will read it because it doesn't look long an boring and people will read on. I made sure that the first paragraph that I have wrote was interesting and made people want to read on.
In my article I have used quotes from people throughout the article I have used a lot of percentages that I have I collected. one way that I collected the percentages was through using my secondary sources. This allowed me to use the percentages that they had collected to back up the points I had made. Another way that I have used percentages is through my primary research because I was able to use the answers that i got and turn them into percentages
The ways that I will distribute my article will be using print based methods and also using online methods. By doing this it will allow me to reach a bigger audience. If the article is placed online it will help the article to reach more people because they will be able to share it with each other and then they will share it and that cycle will just keep going on. distributing it via print is good because it means that they will be able to give it around the school to make sure that it gets to the right people.
No comments:
Post a Comment