For my title and I have used a rhetorical question. This is good for the article because this will draw in people to read my article. It will all so also get the people that are reading the article to think about the how safe they are currently online. This will be mean that they will want to read on and see what could be dangerous.
In the article I have used statistics throughout. I have done this so that they will know that I have done my research. This is good because it shows the reader that I am a reliable source and that the article is trustworthy
I have spilt my article down in small paragraphs because then It makes the article a lot easier to read. This is also good because if people look at the article and just see one long paragraph they may not want to read it but if it is split up then people are more likely to read the whole thing.
The way that I have wrote the article suits the way that I want the article for. It suits the school magazine with the way that it is done.

No comments:
Post a Comment