Wednesday, 28 February 2018

P4- article plan


Internet safety

How is Deyes keeping the internet safe in 2018?

The first news value that I will be using the closeness value this is because the article that I will be creating this article about deyes and will be produced so that people from deyes will be able to read it. Also use the ordinary news value because it is a story that is talking about everybody that could go to school and could relate to a large amount of people. I will present the information in a way that it is easy to read and so that when people look at the article they want to read it and won’t get bored. I will also have quotes from someone that I have interviewed on the matter so that they can also hear from somebody else about it. It could cause moral panic through hyperbole because in the article people might see all the things that could happen if the school was not secure and be scared in case one day it did break. Moral panic through emotive language because I will use words that so people feel more emotion towards the article and will get people to feel how the people in the article feel. Moral panic could be cause through the images that I put in my article this is because this when people look at the article then they will see the images of people and start to worry themselves about what they do online. I will try and avoid causing moral by saying it in a way that people will be careful about what they do in the future when they use the computer and will make sure that they look after themselves when they are online. I will do this without causing panic by making sure that I use words that aren’t going to scare the audience that will read it.


My story also covers Galtung and Ruge’s news values the values that this article will cover is: frequency- this topic is talked about a lot to make sure that they are all looked after online.
closeness to home- This means that it will effect people that you are close to or even yourself because this can effect anyone  


ordinary people- This means that I will talk about everyday people which is good because it means that people can easily relate it


Negativity- This is because people are more likely to read about the bad news rather than the good news and this can have a negative effect on people





In this article I will be talking about the internet safety within the school and how it has changed and the technology has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment